Here's a list of all things you can't do on the Live Chat and if you do any of the forbidden things, you'll be punished with the proper punishments.
- With the exception of hell and damn, cursing is not allowed.
- You are to report a problem to a moderator if none are on chat, but provide a screenshot. Otherwise, we won't believe you.
- Profanity isn't allowed. Any pictures with profanity or swearing will block you for two hours on chat.
- Any nude pictures or similar profanity will also get you blocked for two hours.
- By doing any of the things above, you will no longer be a chat moderator.
- By uploading dangerous files (with nudity, flashing images, etc.) you will get a 1 hour ban, depending on the type of dangerous file.
- If you insult someone by calling them insulting names, you will get a one day block and you will no longer be a moderator
- By imitating users, you will get a one day block.
- Also, no insulting pictures and emojis are allowed. Doing so will get you a one day block and you will lose your moderator rights.
- By advertising something (like your wiki or YouTube channel) will get you a one hour block. By forcing and telling people to go see it will also get you a one hour block.
Videos with explicit content or profanity
- When posting videos with profanity or explicit content, a warning should always be there, unless the video has explicit in the title, no warning because it's right there.
- If you post the video through ChatTags, there still should be a warning
- By asking for personal information, sexual assaulting or threatening, the user will be free on chat until the victim issues a problem. After telling a chat moderator, the assaulter will get an infinite block on chat.
- If you are the victim, please tell this to a chat moderator.
- People can ask for age, but must remember that age doesn't really matter on the wiki, immaturity does.
Who to ask for help
- If you have gotten any of the things above while there wasn't a moderator active, please tell it to one of the active moderators.
- The moderators are: ChristinaGrimmieLove, Melody Phoenix, and JohnJD1302. (Note: These moderators live in different timezones and therefore may not be able to respond to your message if you provide evidence. Please be patient.)