|This article is about the episode under the name "Cool For The Summer". You may be looking for Demi Lovato's song with the same name.|
Cool For The Summer is an episode of JD: Meant To Be. It is The ninth episode of season 2.
The Sing It! Academy class had a summer break. They have a party to celebrate, but everything goes wrong.
DemiLovatoFan44 as Ballerina
JustADancer as Dancer
Kittysatbow as Kitty
TheEmmaShow as Emma
PinkStar19 as Natalia
AlyssaTheMusicGeek as Alyssa
Prettyfennekin22800 as Ember
JustMathDance as Math
Coocoo67 as Pearl
KittenBow1 as Kitten
Bigfatonionsclice as Onion
Monkey00 as Monkey
MikeyRocks33 as Mikey
Juntoatiqueen as Julia
Just Dance Central as J.D. Central
- In this episode, Pearl comes back from his plane.
- In the song Cool for the Summer, it has lowercase unlike the episode's title.
- The creator of the series, DemiLovatoFan44 is a big Demi Lovato fan and loves the song Cool for the Summer, hence the episode's name.
- The episode goes through the month of June, July, and the beginning of August, which is the main reason for "Summer Was Funner".
- For taking place in June, July, and August, this episode is the one with the biggest era of time.
Singing Whenever! - theme - sung by the cast
Cool for the Summer by Demi Lovato - sung by Meant To Be with Alyssa
Cake by The Ocean by DNCE - sung by Dancer
I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas - sung by Everyone
Lean On by Major Lazer feat. DJ Snake and MØ-Sung by J.D. Central
Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Radio Edit Remix) by Omi - sung by Math
The Night Is Still Young by Nicki Minaj - sung by Emma, Dancer, and Ballerina
Summer Was Funner - original - sung by Everyone.